Our LocalRoot service allows you to serve a copy of the DNS Root Zone from your recursive resolver. For more information about LocalRoot, please see our About LocalRoot page and Getting Started pages.
- Configuration generator can auto-include private address spaces (eg. 10.0.0./8))
- Required:Unfortunately the tsig names have changed and you MUST update your configuration to get proper TSIG protected data transfers.
- Configuration generation overhaul -- the configuration generation screens (linked from your server list now includes multiple types of configuration to best suit your needs.
- Last transfer seen timestamp now shown in your server list
- It's now possible to delete both unused servers and TSIGs.
- New account preferences for setting E-Mail notification preferences.
- Support for two new zones: The .arpa and root-servers.net are now supported as well.
- Many minor UI improvements